How to Become a Member:
In order to become a member of the Kawartha Branch, you must first register as a member of Ontario Ancestors (The Ontario Genealogical Society (“OGS”)). Ontario Ancestors membership is Cdn. $63. Registration information for Ontario Ancestors can be found on their website by clicking here: Join.
To join any of the Ontario Ancestors’ branches or Special Interest Groups, there is an additional fee per branch as shown on the Ontario Ancestors website.
The Kawartha Branch membership fee is Cdn. $12.00 per individual or institution for 12 months from the date of membership.
Contact [email protected] regarding questions on membership(s)
- Supporting the local volunteers in the development & preservation of documents
- Supporting Public Awareness / Education / Assistance activities
- Access to newsletters, meetings, conferences (unpublished resources)
- Research collaboration (ideas)
- Networking with other researchers & friends
- Assistance with the Family Puzzle (Brickwalls)
Changes to your mailing address, email address or telephone number? Be sure to let us know so that we can keep you up-to-date!